Friday, August 6, 2010

Will taking Alli (weight loss aid) effect my birth control (depo provera shot)?

I know the alli isn't the best choice, but I am on a low calorie diet and I exercise a lot, im going to take alli just to give me a little help, so please don't just tell me how bad alli is. i know.





I just need to know if it is okay to take alli, while on BC.Will taking Alli (weight loss aid) effect my birth control (depo provera shot)?
Burning calories was much easier for me when I began using acai berry. I know they say that pills will not work, however they certainly worked for me, and they have been shown on CNN too. There's a free trial happening at the moment at http://famits.beyondfitness.info , give it a try, what is the worst that could happen?Will taking Alli (weight loss aid) effect my birth control (depo provera shot)?
No, however you should get off of that horrible depo provera. Many women suffer some very serious health issues because of it (check out reviews at http://www.rateitall.com for some horrible experiences!).
I would NEVER, EVER take Alli under ANY circumstances, after everything that has been on the news about it lately. I wouldn't chance my body with anything that has had so much negative publicity about it. You only have one body. Why abuse it??





I鈥檝e had a weight problem all my life, and it鈥檚 been so discouraging. After the kids leave for school, I exercise for about a half an hour. I walk a few blocks to the post office, instead of driving. When I鈥檓 at a strip mall, I walk to a store at the other end, instead of driving, and then walk back to my car. I swim quite a bit, too.





My kids keep me pretty active, also, as you can imagine. I go up and down the stairs all day long at home, and that鈥檚 good exercise.





I鈥檝e tried exercise programs, diet programs, diet patches, everything you can think of, but I just can鈥檛 seem to lose weight. I am really frustrated.





However, I鈥檝e read some really good stories about people having success using this method here trying to deal with losing weight.





http://snipurl.com/qxwp6





If anyone here has used this, please let me know what you think and how it worked for you.





So far, I鈥檝e only read great things about it, and with really wanting to lose weight so badly, it鈥檚 worth trying to shed the pounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment