Friday, August 6, 2010

Question about weight loss after birth & birth control...?

Okay so right after I gave birth to my son 6 months ago...I immediately lost 20 pounds. I also started right on zoloft and birth control %26amp; gained it all back!!!!!! Its very depressing..but I was doing research on the internet %26amp; its obvious that both of these medications can cause weight gain so I was wanting to try to get off of them but I heard that coming off of birth control can make you tired (which im already exhausted all the time so I cant deal with that!) mood swings and actually gaining more weight coming off of it... what do I do??? I have to lose weight and I also heard that its harder to lose weight on them so Im kind of stuck..what do I do??? im 19 if that helps...Question about weight loss after birth %26amp; birth control...?
get off the drugs exercises it will suck in the beginning but it will get easier. also cut down on meat.

No comments:

Post a Comment