Saturday, August 21, 2010

Lack of bladder control in exercise.... (weight loss related???)?

I lost a lot of weight over the last year while struggling with anorexia. I am now back to a normal weight, but find that when I exercise, I lose control of my bladder. I don't know whether this is related in anyway. The biggest problem comes when I have to do any sort of jumping. I even make sure before I excerise that I really don't need to pee...and I don't, but when I start jumping around, I start to pee slightly. I'm young (only 17) so it's not age related. Any suggestions? Comments??? Please help!!Lack of bladder control in exercise.... (weight loss related???)?
i would seek a doctor, do not take any advise online. look for a doctorLack of bladder control in exercise.... (weight loss related???)?
It's common in women at any age. Start doing kegel exercises on a daily basis which should help reduce this problem.
  • remedy blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment