Friday, August 6, 2010

Getting off birth control and weight loss?

I was on Yasmin for about 4 months, and in the 4th month i realized i had gained at least 20 pounds or more in water weight i'm assuming because I'm not flabby at all, just BIGGER..all around. I feel inflated almost. Im still very muscly but with what it seems a thick layer added onto me. This made no sense to me since i was active every day of the summer working at a summer camp. I eat very healthy and strictly do not eat any junk and exercise daily. I concluded it must have been the Yasmin...I also had to go for frequent blood tests because i was getting anxiety attacks, heart palpitations, trouble breathing, hair loss, extreme fatigue, nausea... the list goes on. Overall, Yasmin SUCKED! So i got off of it today, in the middle of my second week because i couldn't take it anymore.





My question is, will this water weight shed itself easily? When i exercise, will I be able to get rid of the water weight quickly and easily? I'm not concerned about my health considering the blood tests came up completely normal meaning it was the pill causing it. and now that i'm off it, slowly but surely things should regulate. all i'm concerned about now is this damn 20 pounds i put on from this pill!!!





Anyone with similar experiences getting off the pill? Also, how long did it take to get your period (and to have your period regulated) after getting off the pill..cause i've heard it can take a year!Getting off birth control and weight loss?
I have never heard of bc pills giving a person anxiety attacks. I have gained 20lbs from my lexapro in one yr which is anxiety.depression medication which weight gain is a side effect. If it took you 4months to gain the weight it should take you 8months to loose it all if you are active. Each time I got off the pill my period went regular for a while then went back to irregular.Every body is different of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment