Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need info on post pardon loss of bladder and bowel control. PLEASE HELP!!!?

I gave birth last Friday night and have been able to use the bathroom perfectly fine ever since. Last night I had some pains on my lower left side, they weren't intense, more like uncomfortable, but when I woke up this morning I found that I peed the bed, I felt absolutely no sensation that I had to pee, and my bowels feel numb, or like I wouldn't be able to pass stool. They've told me that it is normal to lose control since the uterus is contracting back to normal and that my muscles have to recover. But it has been almost a week and I was fine until now, does anyone know if it is still normal or if I should get it checked out? I really don't wanna go to the hospital just for them to send me home and say I'm fine I have a lot of sleep to catch up on. Any info is appreciated.I need info on post pardon loss of bladder and bowel control. PLEASE HELP!!!?
Why would you go to the hospital when you can just call your doctor?I need info on post pardon loss of bladder and bowel control. PLEASE HELP!!!?
My youngest is 7 and I still have no control over my bladder. I pee everytime I cough or sneeze. It's embarrassing when I'm around people. I've never had problems with my bowels though.
Drink over 2 litres of water during the day and then none after 5pm. Do you eat enough fibre?





You may also need to exercise your kegel (don't know who its spelt) muscles.

No comments:

Post a Comment