Friday, August 6, 2010

Birth control, weight gain/loss. help.?

So I am almost 17 now. I was put on birth control when I was 12/13, due to horrible periods. If I wouldn't have been put on birth control, I would have ended up having endometriosis. When I was put on birth control i was in the range of 120lbs-130lbs. Now, I am 150lbs-160lbs. My weight goes up and down, but stays within those ten. I have tried and tried to loose weight. I think this is due to being on birth control. I asked my mom to let me get off. She agreed but warned me about how bad my periods would be. I NEED HELP! advice, ideas?!?!?Birth control, weight gain/loss. help.?
Yes, the weight gain/weight loss can be because of the pill but that weight is mostly water due to the hormones in the medication.





It is possible that you may need to try a different type of birth control pill to see if that helps with this weight issue, but I would recommend talking to your doctor first to see what they say.
  • remedy blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment