Friday, August 6, 2010

If anyone is taking the birth control pill Yaz, has one of the side affects been weight loss or gain? Thanks!

I've been on YAZ for over a year, and I love it. I haven't gained any weight but I also haven't lost any. Pretty much, that pill just makes me feel normal, theres no crazy side effects or anything like that. But still, pills effect everyone differently.If anyone is taking the birth control pill Yaz, has one of the side affects been weight loss or gain? Thanks!
its different for everyone but i gained weight , id rather gain weight at the time was on it than having a baby though, i wasnt ready for children yaz pill made me bleed really bad had to be taken off it sit down to pee bleed so bad sound like i was peeing went to er said was that it was that pill so went to depo shot good luckIf anyone is taking the birth control pill Yaz, has one of the side affects been weight loss or gain? Thanks!
My side effects were:


daily migraines, wicked mood swings, mad depression, suicidal thoughts, nausea, diarrhea, acne, but no weight gain or loss.


If you don't have PMDD, I wouldn't recommend it. The hormones are much different from other BCP's.

No comments:

Post a Comment