Friday, August 6, 2010

Birth control....?? weight gain or loss?

when your on the pill and one of the side affects are weight gain.. well i knew someone that lost weight.. is this something that happens often?


thanksBirth control....?? weight gain or loss?
seriously i think its a myth. i mean look at the age of most girls on birth control. college age, dont we all gain weight in college. dont think about it that way. it would be an excuse to gain weight. i did gain but i also lost 30 lbs last year so no i think its a myth and incorrect data.Birth control....?? weight gain or loss?
I took one and it balanced out my hormones and actually made me lose weight by making me feel generally healthier and more balanced. I got off it, took it again, and then gained about 30 pounds broke out and went crazy. So you don't know until you try. Stay away from the Yaz/Yasmine, and the Orthotricyclines. I have had good luck with Alessa and Lo-Estrin.
Depends which one your on. Some make you lose weight some make you gain and some dont have any effects at all. I was on one once that made me gain about 5 kgs but the one im on now has no effect on my weight.
every birth control I have ever been on had made me gain weight- same with all of my friends. I guess we're not the lucky people that lose the weight.. It's a shame

No comments:

Post a Comment