Saturday, August 21, 2010

Scared Shitless: Loss of Bowel Control?

I am not aware of consciously controlling my bowel movements. When I feel the call of nature I can resist for awhile before I must actually go and defecate, for example, when you have to wait on a line to get your opportunity to use the bathroom. I thought that the feeling of having to empty your bowels was an involuntary response that comes whenever it comes. So how can a sudden fright cause someone, a young healthy person (ex: a soldier in battle) to **** themself - unless they already had to go to the bathroom in the first place?Scared Shitless: Loss of Bowel Control?
I suppose that a person can get so upset they get diarrhea and then might be unable to control it. I have known people to develop ';nervous'; stomach disorders and then had to ';run'; to the bathroom...I assume they made it...but I know had there not been a bathroom nearby, they would have been in some serious troubleScared Shitless: Loss of Bowel Control?
I would have to say because of your emotional response to your sudden fright, example - the nervousness it must of caused you. I know I can be feeling just fine, and if I think about something upsetting, I get really nervous and just all of the sudden Im running to the bathroom. If I try and hold it, my stomach just gets worse until I do finally go.
Where do you think the phrase ';scared S****less comes from.


The colon is never completely empty, there are always wastes being processed...before you have the need to go.





So a person with a sudden fright can make a person have a sudden bowel movement.
I'm not really sure what your question is. But if you feel you cannot control your bathroom habits I would see your Dr. about it. I know when nature calls for me I better not wait to long either.

No comments:

Post a Comment