Saturday, August 21, 2010

I just ordered these 2 weight loss supplements, will these interfere with my birth control pills?

i just started taking birth control pills a couple days ago, and i ordered both acai berry 500 and total cleanse. total cleanse cleans ur colon, so maybe it'll interfere with my birth control pills. which im very worried about, im planning on combining these two diets. here is the site where i heard it from (but there is no contact address for questions):





http://dietstories.info/becky/





any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you.I just ordered these 2 weight loss supplements, will these interfere with my birth control pills?
I would not take those two things together. Acai is a natural cleanse added with a colon cleanse your never going to get out of the bathroom. I just ordered these 2 weight loss supplements, will these interfere with my birth control pills?
Three steps that have really helped me are dieting, exercising, and the correct weight loss supplement for losing weight. Focus on those three things and you will lose weight considerably. I exercise 30 mins a day along with taking Proactol, a natural weight loss supplement that I saved money on at theweightlossplace.com





Good luck and stay focused = )
I'm sorry to say diet pills are the wrong way to go. If you ordered them get your money back. If you can't, don't take them. It will save you money in health problems later. If a doctor recommended them, get a 2nd opinion. The only sure, safe, and healthy way is diet and exercise.

No comments:

Post a Comment