Friday, August 6, 2010

Severe bouts of hand and arm numbness and loss of muscle control.?

Recently I have been having these rapid onset bouts of hand arm and leg numbness(more pins and needles) with loss of muscle control and weakness. These bouts seem to occur after activity and last for up to an hour. I had a L5/S1 discectomy about six months ago and still have lots of nerve pain in my legs and foot. During severe cases my fingers spasm closed and become useless. I was positive my arm and hand problems were a cervical disc problems because I am having nerve pain radiating from my neck to my arms. A mri was done only to come up negative for any herniation.Severe bouts of hand and arm numbness and loss of muscle control.?
Obviously you are under a doctor's care. Stay in communication with him. With your injuries, this type of scenario may not be attributed to anything herniated. He should keep looking until he finds what is wrong.





If not... I have two words for you- second opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment