Saturday, August 21, 2010

Anxiety & loss of focus due to birth control?

I started taking birth control pills (Ortho-Novum 1/35) last sunday and ended on wednesday, which meant I was only on it for 4 days, taking only 4 pills total. I stopped because I got a severe panic attack after taking the 4th pill, and also a feeling of being disoriented.





I heard it was bad to stop taking the pill in the middle of the pack, but there was no way I was going to take another one, it scared me so badly.





After the panic attack, I felt fine, but then it would come in waves. I started crying and thinking there was something wrong with me, like as if I was going to die or something. I slept fine that night and the next day I also felt fine until night came. I got panicky but more mild than before. I'm not even sure what I'm panicking over, its pretty much panicking over panicking.





Now its Sunday, and it has been a NIGHTMARE. The same feeling keeps coming back and its preventing me from doing normal day routines. I can't even drive anymore, I feel scared that I'm going to have a panic attack, or I feel like I can't focus. I might even drop my summer college class because I feel that I'm going to start freaking out in the middle of class.





I was driving earlier and I felt so disorientated. It felt like I was driving really slow, when really I was driving 35 mph. Or it also felt like I was driving but staying in the same place. It made me so dizzy and out of focus that I had to pull over %26amp; take deep breaths.





I just don't feel like how I use to anymore. Its really taking a toll on me and I've also been crying because I just want to escape this horrible feeling. I can't enjoy anything anymore. I feel like crying as I am writing this.





I have also been losing my train of thought more easily.. Like I just can't focus. Its really hard to explain.





Is this because of my hormones changing? But how much can 4 pills really do? its been days since I stopped and I'm still getting horrible side effects. I'm going to the doctors tomorrow.. But I would just like some feedback.. I feel like i'm losing my mind.Anxiety %26amp; loss of focus due to birth control?
CALL THE PSYCH CLINIC





PRONTO





FOR ASSISTENCE

No comments:

Post a Comment