Friday, August 6, 2010

Birth control and weight loss?

I am on Yaz birth control and have been since my son was born almost 2 years ago. I lost about 40 pounds before I got pregnant through diet and exercise and the weight came off easily. Now, I have been dieting and exercising but the weight won't come off. I am thinking it's the birth control. So, have any of you ladies had problems losing weight while on birth control? Also, if you don't use birth control pills what kind of birth control (if any) do you use.Birth control and weight loss?
Birth control is definitely a problem when you are trying to lose weight. When I was taking them not only couldn't I lose any, I kept gaining. After I got off the pill, my weight came off, although slowly. Don't need them anymore, hubby took care of it on his end.Birth control and weight loss?
Hi, I'm eager to see other people's responses. I was on birth control pills (called Yasmin 28 back then) for one year when I got married and I gained about 30 pounds but I don't know how much was the pill and how much was newlywed weight. Since getting off the pill and now having two kids, my husband and I only use condoms but since I've been having extremely heavy periods and cramps and horrible mood swings, I'm going to talk to my OB/GYN about what birth control I should go on and I'm also worried about not being able to lose weight and/or potentially gain weight since I need to lose more weight. Also, don't forget that age can be a factor. The older we get, the harder it is to lose weight. Good luck!
I BALLOONED on Yaz! My boobs grew a cup size and I was bloated. I even had a stranger ask me if i was expecting, because I had inflated boobs and my tummy was bloated.





I know everyone says birth control does not make you gain weight; but I beg to differ, I believe it does. I've been on two different kinds and each time, I gained! I think some women (myself) can't have too much extra hormones, because it messes with our water weight and are metabolism.
I was on birth control and noticed myself gaining weight during and after. I used to be able to lose weight easily but it doesn't seem that way after birth control. Hope this helps.





I don't usually do this cause I find it ridiculous but I have an important question that I need answered. Its not a stupid one so could you please help me out?





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
you should not be using birth control it's a sin just have as many children as Jesus wants you too God will provide a way

No comments:

Post a Comment