Friday, August 6, 2010

Does weight loss mean your in control of your life? !?

I THINK NOT! Im really hating people on here telling others that there fat just because they have meat on their bones. Or saying that the are chubby.





I heard someone today say that they admired this girl because she was stick thin....how messed up is that?! Get realDoes weight loss mean your in control of your life? !?
I must have missed those posts.


But I think you are in control of your life because you have good willpower and organisational skills. Not to mention motivation. From my point of view this is how I see it.


It's ok to be a little heavier just as long as you don't eat more than 3 unhealthy snacks in one sitting.





What's with the amount of questions that aren't really questions on here?

No comments:

Post a Comment