Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Birth Control Seasonique (I don't think I spelled it right) and Alli weight loss pills????

I am wondering if I can take them at the same time? I take my birth control in the morning and I wanted to start the Alli weight loss pill, but I am not sure if the weight loss pill will negativly effect my birth control? The birth control is more important. I am on a regular diet and exercise plan, but I wanted to try Alli to see if the results are as good as people claim they are? I want to know if they work together or not??? If there are any web sites you can post that would be helpful?The Birth Control Seasonique (I don't think I spelled it right) and Alli weight loss pills????
Looks like your spelling is correct. There are an amazing amount of interactions for Seasonique but not with alli as far as I can see. Seasonique contains two ingredients:





ethinyl estradiol


levonorgestrel





Check the interactions checker at drugs.com to confirm.The Birth Control Seasonique (I don't think I spelled it right) and Alli weight loss pills????
According to Alli's website (message boards), Alli does NOT interfere with birth control. Hopefully, that's correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment