Friday, August 6, 2010

Weight loss pills and birth control shot..?

I have been on the shot for almost 9 months now. never had a period spotting or anything I consider myself lucky lol. Well I started taking the Lipo 6 X weight loss pills last week. I have also been exercising quite a bit. As of yesterday I noticed I am spotting a bit I am due to get my shot this week. Does anyone know if the lipo 6 could be affecting the bc shot or if its probably just a coincidence and I am naturally spotting like they said I could do when its time for another shot? I am going to ask the docs when I go but just looking for some input. any site you know of that would list drug interactions anything. Thanks guysWeight loss pills and birth control shot..?
I am on the shot as well, and I spot every time I am due for the next one. It's most likely a combination of your body adjusting to the pills and being due, and added stress from exercise. I wouldn't worry about it, if the problem persists see your doctor.Weight loss pills and birth control shot..?
Its just coincidence.





Perfectly normal. Some bleed for months, some have a regular period, some don't bleed at all and some have spotting at odd moments.





BTW, the weight loss pills don't really work. Every one of them have on the bottle that they work with a healthy diet and workout plan, but its really the eating right and working out that is helping you lose weight.
It's probably just because you are due.

No comments:

Post a Comment