Friday, August 6, 2010

Birth control, weight gain/weight loss???

I started Femcon and have been using about a month or so. I've noticed that the past few weeks I either lose weight or gain weight due to water retention. I have been spotting pretty bad ( almost like a 2nd period) this week I'm retaining water and I feel like Ive gained a pound or two.





What do I do? Is there anything I can do to relieve the symptoms? Like per say is taking Midol okay even if i'm not pmsing? I've be en trying to drink green tea and stay away from salty stuff but it's not working too well.Birth control, weight gain/weight loss???
nettle tea is alot better than green tea,and flushes you out,so i definatly suggest that.


also,stay away from fizzy drinks and eat lots of healthy foods.you can get tablets for bloating so just ask at the chemist!


massaging your tummy does help alot too,gets your bowels moving more frequently and will get rid of bloating!i had this two weeks ago and i felt huge,all you can do is what iv suggested and wait for it to go !x

No comments:

Post a Comment